Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Israelis arrested on 9-11

Options
  • 22-10-2011 1:30pm
    #1
    Site Banned Posts: 8,331 ✭✭✭


    I'd like to open a new thread on the Israelis arrested on 9-11 if the mods agree? I found it interesting personally.

    I know it was locked, but not because of the topic AFAIK.


Comments

  • Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 2,005 ✭✭✭Di0genes


    I'd like to open a new thread on the Israelis arrested on 9-11 if the mods agree? I found it interesting personally.

    I know it was locked, but not because of the topic AFAIK.

    Do you have anything new to add to the discussion?


  • Site Banned Posts: 8,331 ✭✭✭Brown Bomber


    Di0genes wrote: »
    Do you have anything new to add to the discussion?

    Do I ever?

    Would you have a problem with the topic being discussed?


  • Registered Users Posts: 25,233 ✭✭✭✭King Mob


    I would like to continue this on the important point you didn't get around to addressing.

    How exactly do you know that these guys had foreknowledge?

    The entirety of the case against hinges on that, but the only thing you were able to provide to show that they knew there was going to be a second plane was that they moved. (Though moved to a point further away from their offices)
    But then if this is enough to prove they are part of a conspiracy, then anyone who also managed to capture the second plane crashing must also have been in on it. Ditto for any one who filmed the collapse of WTC7


  • Site Banned Posts: 8,331 ✭✭✭Brown Bomber


    King Mob wrote: »
    I would like to continue this on the important point you didn't get around to addressing.

    How exactly do you know that these guys had foreknowledge?

    The entirety of the case against hinges on that, but the only thing you were able to provide to show that they knew there was going to be a second plane was that they moved. (Though moved to a point further away from their offices)
    But then if this is enough to prove they are part of a conspiracy, then anyone who also managed to capture the second plane crashing must also have been in on it. Ditto for any one who filmed the collapse of WTC7

    That's lovely and all but perhaps we should wait until we see if we get the go ahead for the thread?


  • Registered Users Posts: 2,006 ✭✭✭Daithi 1


    The hounds are in attack mode already, the scent of fresh blood is driving them wild.

    Give them a little taste BB :pac:


  • Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 33,512 ✭✭✭✭Penn


    Go for it. Just remember, we're talking about a small group of Israeli people. Anyone who wants to connect it the Israeli people, Israeli government or other Israeli groups should have some evidence for making such a connection. Doesn't have to be concrete evidence, but something to back up the claims.

    Other than that, work away.

    And let's try start the thread off in a civil manner. No good discussion ever started with "What about that thing you said in your last debate, huh?


  • Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 2,005 ✭✭✭Di0genes


    Penn wrote: »
    Go for it. Just remember, we're talking about a small group of Israeli people.

    One wonders why their nationality matters at all then period.


  • Registered Users Posts: 33,512 ✭✭✭✭Penn


    Di0genes wrote: »
    One wonders why their nationality matters at all then period.

    Who said it did?

    This is a new thread. Treat it as such. They are widely known to be from Israel, and it's a fact. Referring to them by their nationality means everyone knows who the topic is referring to, and can find information about them and do their own research about them online.


  • Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 2,005 ✭✭✭Di0genes


    Penn wrote: »
    Who said it did?

    This is a new thread. Treat it as such. They are widely known to be from Israel, and it's a fact. Referring to them by their nationality means everyone knows who the topic is referring to, and can find information about them and do their own research about them online.

    I'm just curious as to why their nationality or ethnicity matters or is significant.

    Perhaps it could be the "dancing movers?" or the "urban moving systems employees".

    Can someone please tell me why the fact that they're Israelis matters?


  • Registered Users Posts: 33,512 ✭✭✭✭Penn


    Di0genes, in this thread the only one making an issue out of the fact that they were from Israel is you. Like I said, they are commonly referred to, all over the internet, as the Dancing Israelis. If anyone wants to make their nationality a factor in this, they can. Once they provide evidence for their claims.


  • Advertisement
  • Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 2,005 ✭✭✭Di0genes


    Penn wrote: »
    Di0genes, in this thread the only one making an issue out of the fact that they were from Israel is you. Like I said, they are commonly referred to, all over the internet, as the Dancing Israelis. If anyone wants to make their nationality a factor in this, they can. Once they provide evidence for their claims.

    Actually they're commonly referred to as the dancing jews

    http://www.google.ie/search?aq=f&gcx=c&sourceid=chrome&ie=UTF-8&q=dancing+jews+911

    1,560,000 results

    http://www.google.ie/search?aq=f&gcx=c&sourceid=chrome&ie=UTF-8&q=dancing+jews+911#sclient=psy-ab&hl=en&source=hp&q=dancing+israelis+911&pbx=1&oq=dancing+israelis+911&aq=f&aqi=g1g-v1g-b1&aql=1&gs_sm=e&gs_upl=22178l23438l0l23815l8l8l0l0l0l1l169l832l5.3l8l0&bav=on.2,or.r_gc.r_pw.,cf.osb&fp=c44bcbc78487d784&biw=1267&bih=911

    About 825,000 results


  • Closed Accounts Posts: 12,455 ✭✭✭✭Monty Burnz


    For some reason, 'Ice cream gloves' just popped into my head... :)

    On a more macro point - and I know little about this aspect of 9/11 - the big problem for me is determining which 'information' is correct, which is incorrect, and which is dubious or disputed. It's very difficult to determine this over the internet. The example I'd give is the JFK movie - when I saw that as a kid, I thought the conspiracy case was so obviously proven that only an idiot could dispute it. It was only years later that I learned that many of the claims made in the film were not based in fact or had been comprehensively debunked.

    Anyway, I await with interest the information that will arise on this thread and I hope we have some sort of agreement as to what information is 'factual' and which is debatable or simply incorrect. Without that sort of foundation, it will be very hard to arrive at a reasonable conclusion.

    (and there does seem to be something that requires explanation here)


  • Registered Users Posts: 33,512 ✭✭✭✭Penn




  • Site Banned Posts: 8,331 ✭✭✭Brown Bomber


    Penn wrote: »
    Who said it did?

    This is a new thread. Treat it as such. They are widely known to be from Israel, and it's a fact. Referring to them by their nationality means everyone knows who the topic is referring to, and can find information about them and do their own research about them online.

    Cheers Penn. I didn't want to look like I was going behind your back and look like I was disrespecting you in some way,

    <mod snip>


  • Registered Users Posts: 25,233 ✭✭✭✭King Mob


    Now that this thread has been given the go ahead, I'd like to reintroduce my point.
    King Mob wrote: »
    I would like to continue this on the important point you didn't get around to addressing.

    How exactly do you know that these guys had foreknowledge?

    The entirety of the case against hinges on that, but the only thing you were able to provide to show that they knew there was going to be a second plane was that they moved. (Though moved to a point further away from their offices)
    But then if this is enough to prove they are part of a conspiracy, then anyone who also managed to capture the second plane crashing must also have been in on it. Ditto for any one who filmed the collapse of WTC7


  • Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 921 ✭✭✭Border-Rat


    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qkhMwID-IYQ

    Israelis trying to blow up the George Washington Bridge with a truck bomb, Israelis celebrating the towers being hit elsewhere.

    Also, a description of Larry Silverstein from this thread;
    Larry is a Jewish American businessman from New York. Larry obtained a 99 year lease on the entire world trade center complex on 24 July, 2001. The towers were nearly worthless,being filled with asbestos, yet Larry “felt a compelling urge to own them”. Larry had breakfast in "Windows on the World" restaurant (107th Floor North Tower) every single morning. Larry was absent from this routine meeting on the morning of September the 11th. Larry’s two children, who also worked in the WTC, conveniently decided to take the day off as well. Larry Silverstein scored more than $4.5 Billion in insurance money as a result of the destruction of his complex. Silverstein was personal friends with Zionist media-magnate Rupert Murdoch, former Israeli president & infamous Zionist war criminal Ariel Sharon, as well as Israeli PM Benjamin Netanyahu. Silverstein was such good friends with Benjamin Netanyahu that he would speak with him on the phone every single sunday.


  • Closed Accounts Posts: 321 ✭✭Socialist_Pig


    Border-Rat wrote: »
    from your link:

    Larry was absent from this routine meeting on the morning of September the 11th. Larry’s two children, who also worked in the WTC, conveniently decided to take the day off as well.
    a family day out,celebrating a birthday ?somebody getting married or a funeral.there could be a very valid reason for larry <snip> and his family to take a day off

    Mod Note: Cut it out. Either use his last name, or just assume that when you say 'Larry' in this thread, people will know who you're talking about. Call him that again and you'll be banned.


  • Closed Accounts Posts: 3,038 ✭✭✭jackiebaron


    Di0genes wrote: »
    One wonders why their nationality matters at all then period.

    I'd imagine you'd be all over it if it turned out that their nationality turned out to be Iranian or Russian or Arab in general. :P


Advertisement