Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Asian Woman Abusing Dog

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 11,646 ✭✭✭✭El Weirdo

Thread disappoints.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,224 ✭✭✭barone

:mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad:bitch:mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 7,941 Mod ✭✭✭✭Yakult

El Weirdo wrote: »
    Thread disappoints.

Throwing and beating a dog not enough??:confused:

• Registered Users Posts: 2,285 ✭✭✭tfitzgerald

I think she was only making sure her dinner was going to be nice and tender.
    Seriously I think the b1tch should get a slap of a Hurley

• Registered Users Posts: 11,130 ✭✭✭✭Oranage2

After the chinese kid video this is pretty tame, I'd say she'll get some sort of humanitarian award in comparison

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 7,941 Mod ✭✭✭✭Yakult

Seriously I think the b1tch should get a slap of a Hurley

I was thinking more of an eye for an eye. Throw her into a skip, make sure she hits on the rim and falls out. Do that twice. Then grab her leg and flake her off a book stand and the wall a few times etc.. :mad:

Either-way, My fondness for Asian culture has gone way down. They lack serious morals there.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,870 ✭✭✭Macker1

Put that bitch down............:mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,943 ✭✭✭abouttobebanned

I don't know why people post these things.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,117 ✭✭✭✭Leiva

Sad for the dog but they wanna take care and worry more about the kids first.

That footage of the poor 2yr old getting run over twice and left alone got me seriously upset and annoyed :mad:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,751 ✭✭✭Saila

cool video :confused:

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 34,486 ✭✭✭✭o1s1n
    Master of the Universe

Why would someone sit there filming that without confronting her?

• Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 10,436 Mod ✭✭✭✭xzanti

We should have a new forum called "distressing, stomach churning sh1t that you really don't want to see"

Weed out all this stuff.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 22,058 ✭✭✭✭Abi

o1s1n wrote: »

After seeing that, I can say with confidence if she got ran over twice I'd happily fucking walk past her.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,574 ✭✭✭falan

Another shocking video out of China. I can't believe no-body did nothing to stop her especially whoever was doing the filming. If i witnessed that i'd go f*cking nuts...:mad:

• Registered Users Posts: 1,051 ✭✭✭winston82

On this occasion, it's perfectly ok to hit a woman. This stuff boils my blood. What a coward.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,219 ✭✭✭woodoo

I hate humans sometimes. Why would she do that.

Thats a country that skins dogs alive though. Shouldn't surprise me really.

• Registered Users Posts: 32,370 ✭✭✭✭Son Of A Vidic

Indeed and what a first post to make.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 32,865 ✭✭✭✭MagicMarker

*looks at name of forum*

:confused:

• Registered Users Posts: 6,461 ✭✭✭--Kaiser--

Honestly, if I saw anyone do that to a dog I would bust their nose, man or woman

Because if they can get the full evidence, they can show it to the relevant authorities and ensure that she never does it again.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 21,448 ✭✭✭✭Cupcake_Crisis

Because if they can get the full evidence, they can show it to the relevant authorities and ensure that she never does it again.

But could you really sit there watching the animal suffer, knowing that you're you'll be handing the video into authorities that will do fuck all about it?
    I couldn't, very little makes me that angry, but i'd rip that bitch apart.

Personally, no. I would have ran over there the second I saw something. But I would like it if somebody had recorded it too, just to back me up when I'm in court for punching her and throwing her about, like she did with the dog.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 874 ✭✭✭cesc77

Livid,furious....... and if that was my neighbour,she would know very quickly that I was her neighbour.I cant say here what I would do,but that dogs screams would facilitate whatever needed to be done in order to secure freedom for the wee mutt.

Fckin people:mad:

• Registered Users Posts: 4,085 ✭✭✭meoklmrk91

If by confronting you mean, kicking the head off the cnut the I completely agree with you. Boils my temper, if I saw anyone doing this I would happily get myself a criminal record just to give them a taste if their own medicine.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,574 ✭✭✭whirlpool

I don't get why people watch these things.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 28 NotSoSeriously

whirlpool wrote: »
    I don't get why people watch these things.

I know right! I didn't watch the video but could totally imagine that it's real bad and that's why I didn't watch it no way so bad sickos :(

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,007 ✭✭✭Dodd

I hate to say it but some kids get treated like that and people out side the home don't find out about it.
    It is sick in the head people that do that.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,130 ✭✭✭✭Oranage2

You know if you want to hurt somebody that abuses animals then you could always take a trip to your local halting site. That's unless youre just some keyboard warrior full of crap .

• Registered Users Posts: 1,051 ✭✭✭winston82

Oranage2 wrote: »
    You know if you want to hurt somebody that abuses animals then you could always take a trip to your local halting site. That's unless youre just some keyboard warrior full of crap .

What? My local halting site doesn't abuse animals. Oh wait, I see what you did there. You're assuming all travellers abuse animals. You really don't have a clue! Grow up.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,988 ✭✭✭Bondvillain

This , due to it's inherent unpleasantness, doesnt really fit in Cool Vids. Despite this, it was allowed run the course, but as it now seems to be heading off on an unplanned tangent, I'm locking it up.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement