Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Remis Tattoo (Getting My 1st TAT)

Options
  • 21-10-2011 11:58pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 5

Hi all,

So after years of thinking and finally deciding i have done some sketches of my tattoo after a long time of researching.. Here is my question. i want to get a tribal tattoo on my forearm.. If i was in the states i wouldnt have a problem but here in ireland i have no clue who to ask and who to pick when it comes to tribal tattoos, i really dont know the quality of it here. i have read loads of threads here and then i found just ONE little thread on yahoo and i ended up at Remis Tattoo http://www.remistattoo.com/gallery/Tattoo/Tribal/ and they seem pretty proportionate in their work and that is what i like. soo i'm wondering if anyone knows anything about this place cos i havent heard much about them, all i came across during my research was dragon tattoo, zulu: well these were the best of the once i heard about.. soo please let me know what you guys know and if you recommend any other place that does well when it comes to tribal tattoos. i'm attaching my first draft now this is really crappy and i might not use the same symbols in this pic. this is just to give me and idea of how it might look and to give you guys an idea of what i'm looking for. i know imagery is best. soo again thanks and i'll be waiting for you reply.

Elba.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 28 AineThePiercer

Remis is amazing.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5 Elbaa

have you had any work done there?

No i used to work with him, you can check out his portfolio on facebook, he is super talented.
    https://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set=a.184965514862067.43224.100000458583862&type=3

the only thing is im not sure he does tribal.

Thanks i'll check that out. Please keep the comments coming.

• Advertisement

i saw some of these photos on the site but damn.. He's got some sick art but no tribal work in there too bad.

im sure there are other artists in Skin City that will do it even if he declines (im not saying he will, its worth asking) there are a few good studios around dublin city centre as well as Skin City. Colourworks in temple bar (beside central bank) Spilled Ink on Great Denmark st (near the top of O'Connell st) Reinkarnated on Parliment st or Zulu tattoo off Liffey st. All good. and all on facebook as far as i know.

Thanks

Advertisement