Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

25 euro BOI Maestro Charge?

Options
  • 21-10-2011 7:08pm
    Registered Users Posts: 478 ✭✭

Just checked my account a moment ago and I was charged 25 euro today - a maestro charge? Is this an annual fee for my laser card?? What is this?? I didnt think I had a Maestro card

Comments

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 19,340 CMod ✭✭✭✭Davy

Laser is the maestro card iirc. The stamp duty is €5 a year not €25 and is usually charged on Jan 1st

Do you have an overdraft? That you made changes to or setup at this time last year?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,814 ✭✭✭dobsdave

closifer wrote: »
    Just checked my account a moment ago and I was charged 25 euro today - a maestro charge? Is this an annual fee for my laser card?? What is this?? I didnt think I had a Maestro card

Did you use the card outside Ireland/EU recently?

• Moderators, Motoring & Transport Moderators Posts: 24,924 Mod ✭✭✭✭BuffyBot

Laser = Maestro

• Registered Users Posts: 1,380 ✭✭✭sitstill

I made purchases in Lifestyle Sports and Jack Wills in Dublin lately and for both of them it came up on my online bank statement as "MAESTRO TX" for a day or so before the name of the shop came up. So maybe its a purchase you made somewhere?

Advertisement