Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Training in solid works.

Options
  • 21-10-2011 5:03pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,691 ✭✭✭

hello all
    i recently started working in a medical device company in galway as a product builder. i have a degree in mechanical engineering and the only software package we used in college was pro-e. The company i'm now with only use solid works so does anybody know of any evening courses in Galway OR Athlone on solid works to help me out????

Comments

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators Posts: 18,147 Mod ✭✭✭✭CatFromHue

The below is an online training site for some CAD packages.

http://www.myigetit.com/training/solidworks-training.aspx

I've never used it nor do I know anyone who has so can't comment on its usefulness. The price look very favourable to class based tuition and since you have the program at work you're sorted.

One thing I do have to say is that I use Solidworks and have no formal training in it. Just through the experience of using it has made me a fairly competent user (I think anyway I could be doing it all wrong for all I know).

Also there is a CAD sub forum on the engineering forum on this site if you get stuck.

Advertisement