Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Relaxing F1 Engine Sounds

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,199 ✭✭✭G-Money

I remember one time getting a Renault F1 engine sounds CD free with something. Either that or if came free if you spend over a certain amount and I spent over that amount :)

Anyway, regardless of how I got it, I always felt a tiny bit embarrassed liking engine sounds. Glad to see I'm not alone :)

This is enjoyable too.

BTW: Those Ferrari cars they had Alesi driving looked gorgeous.

• Registered Users Posts: 24,486 ✭✭✭✭Cookie_Monster

so much better than that revolting sounds they make these days on the corners :P

• Registered Users Posts: 11,341 ✭✭✭✭Frank Bullitt

That 90's engine sound, grew up to it, its absolute magic.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,823 ✭✭✭✭Jordan 199

Gintonious wrote: »
    That 90's engine sound, grew up to it, its absolute magic.

Your post reminds me of all the engine manufacturers/suppliers in the sport in the 90's.

Ford, Honda, Renault, Porsche, Lamborghini, Mercedes, Motori Moderni (branded Subaru), Mugen Honda, Judd, Hart, Ferrari and Life.

Motori Moderni was a flat 12 and Life was a W12 (two V6's joined together).

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 3,066 ✭✭✭Firewalkwithme

Arrows fine up their engine, watch the exhausts glow white hot :)

Advertisement