Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Thinking of buying TBS 6984

Options
  • 21-10-2011 9:48am
    Registered Users Posts: 9

I am going to build HTPC and thinking of buying a multi tuner dvb s2 cards. I'v read some reviews of TBS 6984 quad tuner card. but not sure if it 's a choice. Anyone has the experience of this card, please give me some advice/

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,708 ✭✭✭kaisersose77

sorry for jumping on your thread. I was thinking about getting one as well, amazon.co.uk had them for £150 last month but they were gone off the site when i went to buy one.

Whats the cheapest you have found them?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9 chrime

i've checked dab.com, but they only have the tbs 6981 and tbs 6928, another seller has the tbs 6984 on amazon, but very expensive -£219.90:(
    buydvb.net offers it at £162.74, and it seems like quite a good deal if you use their halloween coupon

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2 5tomcat

chrime wrote: »
    i've checked dab.com, but they only have the tbs 6981 and tbs 6928, another seller has the tbs 6984 on amazon, but very expensive -£219.90:(
    buydvb.net offers it at £162.74, and it seems like quite a good deal if you use their halloween coupon

Yes,i do. I used coupon this today with TBS 6984, Save $20.Coupon Code: 750a587673

• Registered Users Posts: 9 aron85

5tomcat wrote: »
    Yes,i do. I used coupon this today with TBS 6984, Save $20.Coupon Code: 750a587673

Hello, 5tomcat,

Thanks for your sharing. I purchased this card with the coupon code. it works fine.

• Registered Users Posts: 9 aron85

sorry for jumping on your thread. I was thinking about getting one as well, amazon.co.uk had them for £150 last month but they were gone off the site when i went to buy one.

Whats the cheapest you have found them?

I've bought this card from buydvb.net. It seemed nowhere can be found to purchase expect buydvb. Fortunately. I used their Halloween coupon. save $20 from the regular price. I am still waiting for my parcel. :)

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1 TBS

You can find it on eBay or via our UK supplier southernsat

Advertisement