Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Post Pictures of your Christmas Purchases!

Options
  • 20-10-2011 7:12pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,247 ✭✭✭

I thought it would be a good idea to share what all you Christmas peeps are buying!
    If we can say where we got the items and what price, then it would be helpful for others. (And help the economy!)

pa200209.jpg
    (Sorry a bit blurry)

I got these in Next. There's an offer of 3 for 2 until Christmas Eve!
    The snowflake was €2 so I got 3 of them for €4.
    The little metal figures were €5 each but I got 3 for €10 which sounds better!

pa200207.jpg

The Santa was €4 and the snow thingys were €2 each, both from Penneys.
    The thing underneath is the word WISH knitted in a Scandinavian style got for €6.95 from TK Maxx.

(I seem to buy either traditional style things or funky coloured items!)

P.S. If you don't know how to add your images to a post. Sign up to a image site like ImageShack and follow the instructions

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,247 ✭✭✭milli milli

Got this in M&S. €3.50 each or 3 of them for €7.00!!
    Here he is hanging on my wooden tree!!

[IMG][/img]pa230184.jpg

I also got some white tinsel in Penneys in preparation for when my tree makes an appearance next month :D

• Registered Users Posts: 1,992 ✭✭✭flutegirl

Oooooh! Liking this thread. Am off to Dublin this weekend and will DEFINATELY post up pics of lovely Christmas stuff that is bought!! Love the little bits from Next (one of my fav shops). ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 103 ✭✭tittle mouse

oh ill def put up my pics of my purchases later!!i bought a fab 3ft santa in tkmaxx :D

p.s great idea for a thread;)

oh ill def put up my pics of my purchases later!!i bought a fab 3ft santa in tkmaxx :D

Oh sounds good! TKmaxx always have great stuff!

Penneys will be the death of me!!!!

Here are things I got today everything for under €5!! This is for my disco-themed part of the room/house!!!

I am delighted with the glittery deer - that thing cost a lot of money in other shops. Bargain price of €5!

pb020270.jpg

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

• Advertisement
  • Moderators Posts: 8,678 ✭✭✭D4RK ONION

A tip to all! imgur is easier and more reliable that photobucket. All you have to do is drag your photo onto that page. Yeah, it's that easy :P Then press this button hereinsertimage.gif and paste the img-url in.

I'll be buying plenty of Christmas tat for my class so I'll be posting it up here :P

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,595 ✭✭✭The Lovely Muffin

Got some gorgeous black and gold wrapping paper in Penneys for €1.50.

It's like this.

019.1.JPG

bought some lovely things in IKEA.
    Very happy with this advent calender (€9.99):

yrsno-advent-calendar-santa-claus__0134315_PE290353_S4.JPG

• Registered Users Posts: 25,005 ✭✭✭✭Toto Wolfcastle

I was going to get that Ikea advent calendar but they were all crushed when we were there. Got one in Dunnes today instead as well as a lovely, tacky glass/straw combo.

181937.jpg

181938.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 208 ✭✭ThunderApple

I didn't buy anything yet but I'm already planning the Christmas shopping tour with my friends soon.
    The knitted Santa and all the knitted decorations are very sweet. I guess I'm going to get me something similiar.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 164 ✭✭poppet84

That's lovely poppet. I have so much Christmas decorations now, but I'd love to get some more

• Registered Users Posts: 10,462 ✭✭✭✭WoollyRedHat

Picture of Television]

Omg, I'm not the only one who still doesn't have a flatscreen, go us!

Sorry, in topic I haven't started yet but will hit the markets and stuff soon. Although I did buy a jumper for christmas today, can't upload it now though.
    Sorry, I'm breaking every convention of this thread, ignore me!

Advertisement