Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Bet tracking app

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3 stones_i

Btw, do many people here bet with their phones? How do you find it placing in online bets using the phone, I think its a bit of a pain in the hole to be honest.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1 nobile

stones_i wrote: »
    Btw, do many people here bet with their phones? How do you find it placing in online bets using the phone, I think its a bit of a pain in the hole to be honest.

Hey Stones, It really depends on what you are looking for. The huge benefit with mobile betting is that you can bet using your online account anywhere - on the bus, at the races, at the match, in your granny's, in the pub etc. etc. etc.

For placing single bets it is incredibly useful. I can take my phone out of my pocket, open the app, login and place a single within a minute. If on the other hand you are looking to place large accumulators or place numerous bets at a time well then the online option may be better for you.

A lot of bookmakers have now started adding extra features onto their apps like Live Horse Racing Streaming, form etc.

Advertisement