Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Zombie Apocalypse Run

Options
  • 20-10-2011 4:23am
    Registered Users Posts: 495 ✭✭

A friend of mine who does a lot of marathons found this and sent it to me today. I'm already juggling several things this day, but I may just go do this...it's an awesome idea, and perfect training for when Z Day comes.

http://nomadadventureseries.com/
    On the trail your Zombie survival skills will be tested; the survivors get a 2 minute head start and then we unleash our Zombie friends. This visceral bunch will get your heart palpitating like you've never experienced. Think of it as a game of cat and mouse. This trail run requires stamina, sure footing, and a quick mind to out game the Zombies. For those of you who only run when being chased...the "Survivor category" could be just right for you. At registration please choose whether you will be a Survivor or Zombie.

If you're ready to one-up your paranoid survivalist neighbor (cuz let's face it we all have one) then bring 'em along and settle the score...

This night of fun and fear will start at dusk, with eerie fog, low lights, and creepy music cued to set the mood. Each survivor will be given a belt with flags on it, these flags are your life lines, don’t lose them.

The Zombies will be trying to snatch up the Survivors flags during the race.

The Survivor who crosses the finish line first with at least one flag attached to their belt wins the Survivor category. The Zombie who crosses the finish line first with at least one flag in hand, will receive first prize in the Zombie category. And the Zombie with the most flags will be given the award of "King" or "Queen of the Living Dead", and yes, there will be a prize to go along with it!

One last thing... this is a trail run in Portland the end of October, be prepared for possible mud and rain. This adds to the adventure of the Zombie Apocalypse 5k Trail Run.

Comments

Advertisement