Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

would you go?

Options
  • 20-10-2011 12:49am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 5,824 ✭✭✭

http://www.thewalkingdeadsweepstakes.com/

Cant imagine what it would be like.. I know its only a few seconds/minutes of being on tv, but I think it would be amazing to get to do it.

sadly, only available for americans to enter :p

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 495 ✭✭ChaseThisLight

I actually was pondering the possibility of entering. It would be pretty cool.

EDIT: Okay, I just entered. :P

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 47,801 Mod ✭✭✭✭cyberwolf77

I entered

• Registered Users Posts: 6,810 ✭✭✭phill106

1. ELIGIBILITY: Sweepstakes open to individuals 18 years of age or older as of date of entry and who are legal residents of the fifty (50) United States and the District of Columbia.

move to the states, quick!

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 47,801 Mod ✭✭✭✭cyberwolf77

I do live in the States.

Advertisement