Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

ciras vest,one point sling,gun holster.

Options
  • 19-10-2011 11:10pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 7

looking for a reasonable priced ciras vest for at least 40 or 50 euro 55 max.
    all so looking for a one point sling for 7.50 or 8.50 max.
    and finally a gun holster any type shoulder, leg etc. for 10euro wont go higher than that.
    i will give contacts when intrested. have to be around dublin area.thank you.:)
    Tagged:

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,873 ✭✭✭spicymchaggis

I have both a leg holster and a one point sling. will do the two for €20. will have pics up later

will get a pic of holster up in the morning

f527dda9.jpg

and holster. For some reason the straps look a little bit dirty in photo but they are not, happens when i use the flash sometimes. has a pouch on it for a spare magazine aswell

ad5530a2.jpg

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7 moga

sounds good and i will let u now in a few hours or a day when i will accept the offer

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7 moga

I HAVE MADE MY MIND AND ITS A DEAL 20,EURO DO I PAY FOR DELIVERY OR WE MEET SOME WARE WRITE TO ME SOON.WITH INFO.THANK YOU.

• Advertisement

moga wrote: »
    I HAVE MADE MY MIND AND ITS A DEAL 20,EURO DO I PAY FOR DELIVERY OR WE MEET SOME WARE WRITE TO ME SOON.WITH INFO.THANK YOU.

im firing you a pm now to sort something out

Advertisement