Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

photobooks

Options
  • 19-10-2011 1:10pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 2

Hi. I'm interested in getting some small photobooks done as gifts and was looking at services online. I'm just a little concerned about print quality. has anyone used these services before? I was loooking at Snapfish for example...Any advice welcome. Thanks.

Comments

• Moderators, Education Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 10,686 Mod ✭✭✭✭melekalikimaka

blurb is great quality, i reccommend them wholeheartedly, provided you pay for the premium paper etc

• Users Awaiting Email Confirmation Posts: 328 ✭✭thefly

Yup, look no further than blurb!!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,547 ✭✭✭City-Exile

I've used photobox.ie for wedding albums and the quality has always been fantastic. Look out for special offers, on their website. The prices are usually competitive too.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,392 ✭✭✭AnCatDubh

Yes blurb, but also take a look at Shakespeare photobooks in Waterford. The boards annual photography forum year book was printed with them last year. The quality was/is really good. Satisfied and so, the publication is being done by the same company this year. Worth a look. I have done books with both and imho quality wise both are really good. I'd probably give the edge to Shakespeare.

• Registered Users Posts: 13,608 ✭✭✭✭thebaz

blurb is great quality, i reccommend them wholeheartedly, provided you pay for the premium paper etc

hey , i agree with you Mele - for once ;)

premium paper all the way - they are expensive but the standard paper should be called rubbish

• Advertisement
Advertisement