Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Fooking Bike

Options
  • 19-10-2011 10:46am
    Registered Users Posts: 1,545 ✭✭✭

Howdy, looks like im not having the best run of things lately with my bike. It was only serviced last month and last week and this morning im having problems with the engine cutting out. I put it down to the cold weather but i have gone past that issue as it seems the bike is only firing on 3 cylinders not all 4, funny thing is when i get on it to go home this evening it will prob start not problem and wont have any issues ticking over.

Im thinking of bringing it in to somewhere to get it checked over again as im not happy with it. When i got it serviced it had the plugs,oil, air and oil filter changed plus the valve clearences were checked.

Not having a good run as fork seals need to be done again within 2 months of them being replaced:mad:

Any ideas what the problem may be, i assume it would be a good idea to get it checked out yeah

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,545 ✭✭✭Green_Martian

Just as i said when i went to go home started not a problem and didn't miss a beat, so frustrating!!!!!!!!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 3,483 ✭✭✭RosieJoe

Sent you a PM lad

• Registered Users Posts: 1,545 ✭✭✭Green_Martian

RosieJoe wrote: »
    Sent you a PM lad

Cheers mate replied to ya

Advertisement