Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The £1.9million Motorhome launched.

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 722 ✭✭✭WildWater

Oh man thats ugly.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20,009 ✭✭✭✭Run_to_da_hills

WildWater wrote: »
    Oh man thats ugly.
    It looks more like an oversized County Council road sweaper. :D

• Registered Users Posts: 900 ✭✭✭650Ginge

WildWater wrote: »
    Oh man thats ugly.

+1 but awesome too.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,250 ✭✭✭Buford T Justice

Seriously, WTF?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,741 ✭✭✭Irishgoatman

Thanks Run_to_da_hills,

Haven't had such a good laugh all day.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 289 ✭✭noel farrell

looks like its out of star wars , i have to agree with other posters very ugly not for me even if i had the money .:eek::eek:

• Registered Users Posts: 1,105 ✭✭✭hiscan

Why does the picture inside the cabin show 3 wipers on the windscreen but on the outside it shows just one big wiper?:confused:

• Registered Users Posts: 1,322 ✭✭✭killalanerr

+1 on the ugly,with that budget i reckon Buford T Justice could do a much better job :)

• Registered Users Posts: 789 ✭✭✭The Internet Explorer

Thanks OP.

Just ordered one. Can't wait. Will let you all know how I get on.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20,759 ✭✭✭✭dlofnep

Does anyone think that something this size would take away from the experience of a campervan? Snug, small, cosy - where you only have the simple comforts of a cup of tea and a nice sandwich. You may aswell just stay at home if you had one of these.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,250 ✭✭✭Buford T Justice

+1 on the ugly,with that budget i reckon Buford T Justice could do a much better job :)

Ha ha, For that money, it'd be one hell of a transit conversion job........:D

• Registered Users Posts: 18,930 ✭✭✭✭Del2005

hiscan wrote: »
    Why does the picture inside the cabin show 3 wipers on the windscreen but on the outside it shows just one big wiper?:confused:

It looks like 2 different windscreen options.

Do you have to walk around with strings holding your arms up to drive it?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20,009 ✭✭✭✭Run_to_da_hills

With the amount of money that the UK authorities spent on the Dale Farm eviction they could have purchased one of these for each family. :p

• Registered Users Posts: 295 ✭✭OuterBombie

Hideously awesome!

Loving the drink cabinet (see bottom left):
    article-2050494-0E6C238A00000578-452_634x352.jpg

Couldn't see those bottles or glasses making it down to Doolin!

With the amount of money that the UK authorities spent on the Dale Farm eviction they could have purchased one of these for each family. :p

Oh yes, just think about where they would end up being parked!!!!:eek:

Imagine driving past a collection of those all parked facing the road.

• Registered Users Posts: 148 ✭✭zambo

Hi all
    To me this looks like someone just ran amok using Autocad to draw and render this photorealistic image.There is nothing in any of these photos which look like a real photo to me.I suspect it may be just a pipedream and unlikely to ever have been built
    yours Zambo

zambo wrote: »
    Hi all
    To me this looks like someone just ran amok using Autocad to draw and render this photorealistic image.There is nothing in any of these photos which look like a real photo to me.I suspect it may be just a pipedream and unlikely to ever have been built
    yours Zambo

The pipedream would be thinking that someone would want to buy it.

But I agree with you. Lets see who can design an even uglier one.
    (I can't join in, the autocad type prog I had didn't run with vista and I've never replaced it).

Advertisement