Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Best Business Bank in Ireland

Options
  • 18-10-2011 3:23pm
    Registered Users Posts: 27

Hello,
    Can anyone please advise me on the best bank to have a business account with.

I know there are a lot of variables and different charges for different parts of banking but I am mainly concerned with having a Laser Card

The other thing that I really want is good internet banking where I can do most things on-line without having to go to the branch.

I'm moving from Permanent TSB Business account as they don't do Laser Cards and their internet/phone banking is terrible so I have to go to the bank for just about everything.

Thanks in advance for any help

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,816 ✭✭✭unclebill98

UB do good service.

Online is not so great and costs to do anything other than veiw statements.

Debit card is another thing.

• Registered Users Posts: 67 ✭✭New_one

Correct me if I'm wrong, but I don't think you can get a laser card on a business account. I'm with AIB, 2 company accounts and cant get a laser card. Credit cards no problem..

• Registered Users Posts: 3,816 ✭✭✭unclebill98

The issue can be the mandate.

If it's two to sign then a laser card will negate this. If not it then the banks policy.

Advertisement