Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Film RTE 1 15th/16th October

Options
  • 18-10-2011 9:38am
    Registered Users Posts: 69 ✭✭

Hi all,

There was a good film on RTE 1 sat 15th night / sun 16th morning, it started round 2am. It was about a woman, whose husband and daughter were "killed" in an explosion in a winery, but they weren't actually killed and it was a conspiracy between Interpol and the American embassy.

Just wondering would anyone have the name of it as I missed the ending?

If anyone can help me out I'd appreciate it! Thanks :)

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 88,978 ✭✭✭✭mike65

The Contractor (2007) on TV3 is the only film that vaguely fits that description.

Wesley Snipes was in so I'm guessing it was mediocre
    A former assassin is coaxed back into service for one last mission - to kill the leader of a worldwide terrorist group being held by the British government. However, he fails to realise he is part of an elaborate plan to murder a high-ranking policeman. Action thriller, starring Wesley Snipes, Charles Dance, Lena Headey and Iain Robertson

• Registered Users Posts: 69 ✭✭aislingj

Thanks Mike, looked up the trailer for the contractor there, wasn't it... Thanks though

• Closed Accounts Posts: 88,978 ✭✭✭✭mike65

Have a look at this tv listing page scroll forward and back using the column on the left

http://www.tvguide.co.uk/?thisDay=10/15/2011&thisTime=22&systemid=&gridspan=06:00&catColor=

• Registered Users Posts: 513 ✭✭✭JohnDigital

According to the TV listings I have Wah-Wah was supposed to be on at that time. But the movie you are describing sounds like The Deal.

http://www.beyondhollywood.com/the-deal-2006-movie-review/

• Registered Users Posts: 69 ✭✭aislingj

That's the one, Thanks John!

• Advertisement
Advertisement