Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Mortgage Payment Protection

Options
  • 18-10-2011 8:00am
    Registered Users Posts: 3,099 ✭✭✭

Hi Folks,

Just wondering if anyone has any recommendations with regards to Mortgage Payment Protection?
    Im currently with AIB as we have the mortgage with them but I think they might be a little steep and want to price around.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11 Robon

Providing you took the mortgage protection out in the last 3-5 years i would say you will get it cheaper if you shop around

• Registered Users Posts: 3,294 ✭✭✭phormium

It's the other way around, mortgage payment protection has gone way up in the last few years.

Mortgage protection as in life cover has gone down.

Not sure if you can even shop around for payment protection, thought it was only available when you took out the mortgage. Cost has risen by 50% with some providers because of the redundancy cover it usually provides.

• Registered Users Posts: 999 ✭✭✭dazed+confused

I'm with LA Brokers, they were cheapest when I looked around.

Advertisement