Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

XGC Casuals - 19th October

Options
  • 17-10-2011 10:36pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2,328 ✭✭✭

Will be there around 2 or 3
    Figure might as well get one more casual in before we leave for RFD

Most likely will have Xbox 18 rented out upstairs

I'll have these games including their DLC [SF4:AE, MVC3, MK9 and 3rdS OE

If you need directions to casuals
    Please, Don't hesitate to ask

Don't forget to leave €5 if you've played quite a bit so we may pay for the consoles.pacman.gif
    Tagged:

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,022 ✭✭✭Naphiel

I'll be in for 6.

• Registered Users Posts: 217 ✭✭powerofscience

I'll be in around 2 or 3 as well.

• Moderators Posts: 8,678 ✭✭✭D4RK ONION

Should be able to drop in for a while. 4/5 onwards. BB experience required, but I'll play anything really. (Except MK, I'm especially ass at that)

D4RK ONION wrote: »
    BB experience required, but I'll play anything really. (Except MK, I'm especially ass at that)

I'll give you some BB games if we get the chance, I'd like to see how much better you've gotten with Tsubaki. If what I've heard is true then you might be better than me with her now, which means I might lose my illustrious position as "best Tsubaki in Ireland", not that that title means much considering you and I are the only people I know of who play Tsubaki to any appreciable extent.

(cue Joe claiming that he's going to learn Tsubaki so he can become the best and beat all of us only to never do it and just go back to Ragna like he always does)

Also, Isn't everyone who isn't Kuro or 1man3letters....and Nutrient I guess, ass at MK?

• Registered Users Posts: 142 ✭✭Raawron

I'll pop in for a little mahvel

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,919 ✭✭✭1man3letters

im going to try get in round 6,busy day 2moro so hopefully can make it in

@powerofscience, yeay some1 who doesnt consided me ass :D (but really i am :p)

fergus and the 1stharder dont have half bad kitanas imo
    that smoke player at doc4 i thought was good2cant member name

going to start playin bb very soon so ill have something else to play at casuals

fergus and the 1stharder dont have half bad kitanas imo

Oh right I forgot about Fergus, yeah he's not bad...haven't seen hardter play MK though so I can't comment. Now Chuey on the other hand his Kitana is ass I could probably beat him using only my face.

YOU HEAR THAT JOE? I'M CALLING YOU OUT!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,888 ✭✭✭Fergus_

Ah my Kitana isn't anything good :p

Might take up the game seirously though, I love her fan loops. Saw a few stuff that Mr.Mileena and 16Bit were doing on the US stream earlier

• Registered Users Posts: 550 ✭✭✭chueytoo

Oh right I forgot about Fergus, yeah he's not bad...haven't seen hardter play MK though so I can't comment. Now Chuey on the other hand his Kitana is ass I could probably beat him using only my face.

YOU HEAR THAT JOE? I'M CALLING YOU OUT!

I'm a scrub. I don't even play this game. I can play tekken 6 better ^_^

chueytoo wrote: »
    I'm a scrub. I don't even play this game. I can play tekken 6 better ^_^

Now there's a game that only Kuro plays (at least as far as I know)

seriously who the **** else plays that game on a regular basis

• Advertisement

Now there's a game that only Kuro plays (at least as far as I know)

seriously who the **** else plays that game on a regular basis

tekken??? no1 :p but I don't mind playing it, either does kuro/kiki/onion/fergus/gen2/gen2 friend/jundp etc etc

tekken??? no1 :p but I don't mind playing it, either does kuro/kiki/onion/fergus/gen2/gen2 friend/jundp etc etc

yes I get it, everyone likes playing tekken (I love playing tekken) but no one plays it regularly....except Kuro...I assume

yes I get it, everyone likes playing tekken (I love playing tekken) but no one plays it regularly....except Kuro...I assume

the fact he lost to me twice in first to 3 games. I assume not anymore, and his been putting his time in mk9 instead.

• Registered Users Posts: 18,704 ✭✭✭✭K.O.Kiki

I'll come in for an hour or 2.
    Be in for 2:45pm or thereabouts.

Scratch that, looked at my workload again.
    See you cats on Saturday?

• Registered Users Posts: 118 ✭✭Darachnid

Any 'oldskool' SSF4AE happening? Thinking about dropping in. I have USB with AE, plus most of the outfits... like they help.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,017 ✭✭✭2gen

lol at "2gen friend" :P he signed up as "Koko Pops" in the last DOC so i guess thats the name he wants to be known by. you could say Tekken is his "main" game.

yea, Wednesdays are bad for me... Saturdays are my only free day... see you guys then.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,888 ✭✭✭Fergus_

I'd be happy to play Tekken 6, learned some proper Lili juggle combos a few weeks back so my combos are a lot more damaging now :p

Boing

Advertisement