Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Football treble treble

Options
  • 17-10-2011 9:26pm
    Registered Users Posts: 461 ✭✭

I have been following a few of the posters on here recently esp stingerro, his over 1.5 goals system is very good and he has been unfortunate recently. I am going to do something similar. I will do a 50 euro treble on a tue just looking to double my money ie 3 bets @1/4, double up on wed and double up on thurs. If successful I would return 400 euro approx and restart process at the weekend. My treble for tomorrow is Peterboro v Cardiff over 1.5 goals 2/9. Leeds v Coventry over 1.5 goals 1/4. Man City win 1/3.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 88,978 ✭✭✭✭mike65

Good luck with this (I've been doing the same basic thing "off" boards.ie, I started with a euro and I'm on about 12 now, the excitement!) the +1.5 is a pretty good bet but don't forget its inverse cousin -3.5 which is ideal for France Ligue 2 games.

• Registered Users Posts: 461 ✭✭kerosene

Just scraped over the line with late late goals from man city and coventry. Luck was in tonight I will have tomorrows selection on here later on.

Arsenal v Marseille 1/3, porto v apoel nicosia 2/9 and leicester v watford 2/7. All games over 1.5 goals

• Registered Users Posts: 773 ✭✭✭seklly

I followed you with the 1st €50 treble, those 2 late goals were nice!

Have your first 2 selections tonight as well along with the Olympiakos and Shakhtar games so an O1.5 four-fold for me.

Come on the goals!!

Porto and leicester games up after 36 mins. Arsenal and marseille stalemate at the moment and neither side really threatening so far

• Advertisement

I couldnt see arsenal keeping a clean sheet away from home in europe, but marseille made little attempt to attack. Il have to start over again at the weekend.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,687 ✭✭✭stingerro

kerosene wrote: »
    I have been following a few of the posters on here recently esp stingerro, his over 1.5 goals system is very good and he has been unfortunate recently. I am going to do something similar. I will do a 50 euro treble on a tue just looking to double my money ie 3 bets @1/4, double up on wed and double up on thurs. If successful I would return 400 euro approx and restart process at the weekend. My treble for tomorrow is Peterboro v Cardiff over 1.5 goals 2/9. Leeds v Coventry over 1.5 goals 1/4. Man City win 1/3.
    Didn't know that my disastrous form recently can be a motivation to anyone, but - good luck.

Mike65 - very interesting comment regarding under 3.5, will have to look into it as well.

I picked 17 of your tips for over 1.5 last saturday and had 16 winners. The charlton game let me down. I think the over 1.5 goals is a good bet, just need to pick fewer teams.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,687 ✭✭✭stingerro

kerosene wrote: »
    I picked 17 of your tips for over 1.5 last saturday and had 16 winners. The charlton game let me down. I think the over 1.5 goals is a good bet, just need to pick fewer teams.
    Didn't know it worked so well, I don't do such a big accums at the moment, just putting them for forum contribution. And last weekend I picked 3... and only 2 were good, as Charlton let me down as well :mad:

Advertisement