Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

is there any game like black ops zombies???

Options
  • 17-10-2011 8:41pm
    Registered Users Posts: 505 ✭✭✭

Me and 3 friends are addicted to the zombie mode in black ops. But we've played it so many times that we want to try another game.

The problem is, and NOBODY seems to be able to answer my question, this is the setting:

me and my mate play on 1 xbox signed into 1 xbox live account (splitscreen but both online)
    my other 2 mates play on 1 xbox in another house on 1 xbox live account (splitsreen but both online).

This probably makes no sense, but in total 4 of us can play, signed in on 2 xbox live accounts. Can this be done with any game other than Black ops??

Please help!!!

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,126 ✭✭✭✭calex71

Borderlands, just the one that springs to mind that is best played by 4 people that know each other in co-op

Edit: Now that think some more , left 4 dead might be worth a look.

• Registered Users Posts: 13,084 ✭✭✭✭Kirby

Left for dead. Its excellent with mates. Think Horde mode on the move. Or a co-op version of 28 days later zombies.

• Registered Users Posts: 505 ✭✭✭jayjay2010

Kirby wrote: »
    Left for dead. Its excellent with mates. Think Horde mode on the move. Or a co-op version of 28 days later zombies.

So I'll be able to play 4 player co-op in left for dead? Can 2 people in one house play against another 2 people in another house? It's so complicated to explain what I mean :(

• Registered Users Posts: 27,321 ✭✭✭✭super_furry

Firefight mode in Halo Reach can be played online with splitscreen, so I'm nearly certain you could do what you're looking for with it.

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators Posts: 10,076 Mod ✭✭✭✭marco_polo

jayjay2010 wrote: »
    So I'll be able to play 4 player co-op in left for dead? Can 2 people in one house play against another 2 people in another house? It's so complicated to explain what I mean :(

The question you are looking for is if whether or not the game supports a guest account for online split screen :), and from a quick look around the answer appears to be yes.

After that is just a matter of everyone joining the same match.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 773 ✭✭✭Wetai

• Registered Users Posts: 4,067 ✭✭✭Gunmonkey

LiamN wrote: »

Would be my suggestion but I think he is looking for 360 games.

You could try the Horde mode in Gears of War 2 or 3, you could get 4 people playing on 2 systems, but you cant get it online in 3 without 4 active XBL accounts, not 100% on GoW2.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,144 ✭✭✭CORaven

If you have PCs, Killing Floor is the meant to be the next best thing to CoD Zombies. Its not nazi zombies, but it's British mutants. Meant to be fun and you can play up to six player.

GoW2 & 3 have the horde mode, with GoW3 having Beast mode aswell. Both can be played as per your description. However, you will have to play private matches as matchmaking will be out of bounds with that guest a/c.

L4D series will allow a guest a/c iirc and I would recommend it. Get #2 if you can.

Halo ODST and Reach have the firefight mode, although check out some videos to see what you think as the enemies can shoot back.

I know I have other games that you may enjoy but I cannot think of them right now.

*edit*
    If you feel like shelling out a bit you could buy RE5 and the versus DLC. I heard that no one plays it so it might be a bit pants if you want to play it against randoms over XBL, but if you want to be competitive against one another while killing some 'zeds'/infected guys it might be your thing. Normal on the disc Mercanaries is two player co-op killing zeds/infected guys against time while trying to rack up points. The versus DLC has a mode where two teams of two are trying to do that head to head and you are able to interfere with each other.

• Registered Users Posts: 28,789 ✭✭✭✭ScumLord

On PC you can get ARMA 2 military simulator and then download the zombie mod for it.

Advertisement