Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

what should i do?

Options
  • 17-10-2011 5:07pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 2,076 ✭✭✭

myself 3 others.im 18 my friends are 16 .went to the sligo rovers match..match finished...on the way home we choose to go on the same train with the other rovers fans wich was the 6.30 train..sat down across form these other 3 lads ,2 in the 30s and 1 about late 50s or early 60s..we were drinking..talking away to the a bit of slaging going on but nothing serious...one of the 30 year olds got up and went down the train..still talking away...suddenly the other 30 year old stood and shouted to my friend and said "are you trying to act the big man" swung his arm and hit my friend into the jaw..sat back down and said "im sorry im sorry"
    then there was a silence for a while...the same buk stood up and put his head to my friends head..and said "are you starting?" he then sat back down...we moved and that was the end of it..what should i do? i got his first name and hes from around sligo town..would there be cctv on the train?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,825 ✭✭✭Fart

It's not Jimmy is it? Jimmy from Sligo?

• Registered Users Posts: 33,100 ✭✭✭✭Princess Consuela Bananahammock

Use punctuation.

Report it, but don't get your hopes up. This is Ireland, he juust had a bit too much to drink your honor.

Everything I don't like is either woke or fascist - possibly both - pick one.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,076 ✭✭✭superstoner90

Fart wrote: »
    It's not Jimmy is it? Jimmy from Sligo?

shane was his name , id say he was from sligo town , tall enough , dark hair , RING ANY BELLS?:D

• Registered Users Posts: 515 ✭✭✭martic

Could have been an idea for the 3 of u to hand him his ass on a plate while videoing it and then turn it into a viral youtube video with a title "hard man picks on the wrong 3 fellas"

Ikky Poo2 wrote: »
    Use punctuation.

Report it, but don't get your hopes up. This is Ireland, he juust had a bit too much to drink your honor.

what you mean by "your honor"?

a bit to much to drink? he was apsolutly f*cked

"report it, but dont get your hopes up" why report it so? :confused:

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 4,681 ✭✭✭ColeTrain

shane was his name , id say he was from sligo town , tall enough , dark hair , RING ANY BELLS?:D

Your mate got beat up by yer man from Westlife. Embarrassed for him and you..

martic wrote: »
    Could have been an idea for the 3 of u to hand him his ass on a plate while videoing it and then turn it into a viral youtube video with a title "hard man picks on the wrong 3 fellas"

videoing it? i could hardly work my legs let a lone a camera phone;)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,751 ✭✭✭Saila

my diagnosis?

split personality disorder, nutbag, count yourself lucky ;)

ColeTrain wrote: »
    Your mate got beat up by yer man from Westlife. Embarrassed for him and you..

NO wrong shane , me thinks :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,981 ✭✭✭ElleEm

Your friend got the smack, what does he wanna do about it?

• Advertisement

Saila wrote: »
    my diagnosis?

split personality disorder, nutbag, count yourself lucky ;)

count yourself lucky? i would be more lucky if i got his name

• Registered Users Posts: 33,100 ✭✭✭✭Princess Consuela Bananahammock

what you mean by "your honor"?

a bit to much to drink? he was apsolutly f*cked

"report it, but dont get your hopes up" why report it so? :confused:

"Your Honor" as in, a Judge - he'd probably use the drink as an excuse and get away with it.

Because it doesn't sound like you have much evidence. That said, he may have done this before. Anyway, I'm of the opinion that if as much crime as possible should be reported - they use the statistics to work out how many gardai to hire.

Everything I don't like is either woke or fascist - possibly both - pick one.

ElleEm wrote: »
    Your friend got the smack, what does he wanna do about it?

not much now...but a 30 year old tumping a 16 year old..not right ..well that what i think

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,980 ✭✭✭Dotrel

Football Hooliganism isn't what it used to be.

• Registered Users Posts: 221 ✭✭IcedOut

Hon Sligo Rovers :D

Ikky Poo2 wrote: »
    "Your Honor" as in, a Judge - he'd probably use the drink as an excuse and get away with it.

Because it doesn't sound like you have much evidence. That said, he may have done this before. Anyway, I'm of the opinion that if as much crime as possible should be reported - they use the statistics to work out how many gardai to hire.

oh i see , so you think i should report it... but you cant say to a gard "oh a lad hit my friend n the train the other day, he had blackhair , tall and his first name is shane" id say i need more info...

oh i see , so you think i should report it... but you cant say to a gard "oh a lad hit my friend n the train the other day, he had blackhair , tall and his first name is shane" id say i need more info...

As far as I know, nothing can be done unless your friend wishes to report it.

• Registered Users Posts: 764 ✭✭✭floutingmaxims

NO wrong shane , me thinks :D

There can't be that many Shanes in Sligo though. I bet it was him wearing a disguise.

As far as I know, nothing can be done unless your friend wishes to report it.

ok thanks and are you a gard by any chance? :D

ok thanks and are you a gard by any chance? :D

Haha, no!

Ring them to check if you're that serious about it.

• Advertisement

Cawcheen wrote: »
    There can't be that many Shanes in Sligo though. I bet it was him wearing a disguise.

haha that was very funny:pac:

Haha, no!

Ring them to check if you're that serious about it.

ano im only messin ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 10,462 ✭✭✭✭WoollyRedHat

Don't get the train from now on... dangerous things are trains...

IcedOut wrote: »
    Hon Sligo Rovers :D

UP THE ROVERS , HA HUUU

• Registered Users Posts: 221 ✭✭IcedOut

UP THE ROVERS , HA HUUU

Richie Ryan, the best player goin

Don't get the train from now on... dangerous things are trains...

cheers for your concern :D

IcedOut wrote: »
    Richie Ryan, the best player goin

thats the shtuff :D

• Registered Users Posts: 764 ✭✭✭floutingmaxims

haha that was very funny:pac:

I worked on it for a long time, thanks. :p

Cawcheen wrote: »
    I worked on it for a long time, thanks. :p

i can tell :pac::D