Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Pension crisis

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,627 ✭✭✭themandan6611

Yorky wrote: »
    It seems to be somewhat a ponzi scheme.

A Ponzi scheme is a fraudulent investment operation that pays returns to its investors from their own money or the money paid by subsequent investors

• Closed Accounts Posts: 440 ✭✭nicechick!

I'm currently watching Pension Shock by George Lee on Rte Player and just relished I know nothing absolutely know nothing about my pension plan!

I never really reviewed or looked at it seeing as I'm so young figured it'll be grand but watching this show I'm beginning to think otherwise and now there may not be much tax relief in future WTF this would have been a big factor to saving!

I really fell for any nearing retirement age it must be really frightening that source of security no longer exists.

Advertisement