Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Best Place to Live in Melbourne

Options
  • 17-10-2011 3:19pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 2

So I know this may be an over used topic, but I guess I'm still not getting all the info I need!

I know there's a lot of buzz on St. Kilda, but what makes that a good place to live? Would anyone recommend living in another suburb?

What about public transportation? If I don't have a car, would I need to live in the city centre? Is it worth getting a car on a WHV??

And jobs, would most jobs be in the city centre?

Any info would be great as I am going over in January!
    Tagged:

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 595 ✭✭✭markymark21

caligirl wrote: »
    So I know this may be an over used topic, but I guess I'm still not getting all the info I need!

I know there's a lot of buzz on St. Kilda, but what makes that a good place to live? Would anyone recommend living in another suburb?

What about public transportation? If I don't have a car, would I need to live in the city centre? Is it worth getting a car on a WHV??

And jobs, would most jobs be in the city centre?

Any info would be great as I am going over in January!

http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=2056293109

All the info ya need on Melbourne and its various suburbs is right here

Me and the Girlfriend heading over in two weeks. Gonna try and get a place in St Kilda. Not very original I know but from what I gather its a great place to live!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2 caligirl

Yeah I read that thread! Very useful, guess I'm just over-anticipating going over. I am going over with my boyfriend and 2 other, and I'm sure we will end up in St. Kildas as well. Cant beat the beach!

• Registered Users Posts: 6,240 ✭✭✭hussey

Closing thread - as link to thread exists

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement