Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Vodafone Bills Data Charges

Options
  • 17-10-2011 2:00pm
    Registered Users Posts: 59 ✭✭

Hello fellow users,
    My very first post, felt compelled after yet another ridiculously expensive bill from Vodafone again €84. I moved to vodafone from "3" about 9 months ago as the reception i was getting from "3" wasn't ideal for where i live in Dublin. Having moved i can say that the reception isn't all that better and i am literally getting raped every month with my bills. When i changed network to Vodafone i bought an android phone... it's a htc Desire... i have a meagre 1GB of data allowance and any time i go above this i get screwed with further charges. My bill with "3" was €49.99 a month, now i am paying an average of €80 with Vodafone. (Broken down: €60 band package, €9.99 insurance and an extra €10 (average) for further data charges. I am wondering if anyone out there has the same problem... i don't ever use up my allowance of texts or calls, the extra is always data... to be honest i don't over use the internet on my phone either... i'm not one of these internet geeks that spends all day and night on it and whenever i am at home i connect up with my wifi?? i'm completely baffled... also to note: i hardly have any apps on my phone so it's not like there are things downloading to my phone automatically.

Yours sincerely (a very disgusted Vodafone customer)

Comments

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement