Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Contacting Facebook HelpCentre?

Options
  • 17-10-2011 12:48pm
    Registered Users Posts: 15

Hi,
    Does anyone know how to contact facebook directly? preferably by phone?
    My business account has been blocked from contacting people for adding too many people on the first day I set it up as they believed it was a spamming account :eek: and I need to contact them to let them know it is a legitimate account and to try to get the ban lifted - but I can't find a phone number for them anywhere! I have tried emailing info@fb but just got an autoreply saying to go to the FAQ type help page on fb. Any ideas of how to contact them directly?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,221 ✭✭✭BrianD

Is it a Page or a Profile that you are using? How many users did you add?

I can't see why FB would have blocked you from adding "too many users on the first day". You can have pretty much as many as you like on a Page.

Did you so anything else like run a competition on your wall?

Also what do you mean by a business account?

It is very difficult to contact FB directly.

Advertisement