Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Painter recommendation please?

Options
  • 17-10-2011 12:23pm
    Registered Users Posts: 51 ✭✭

Can anyone recommend a good, reliable and trustworthy painter in Greystones? Thanks!
    Tagged:

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,274 ✭✭✭cocker5

I've used this guy many times...

http://www.homewise.ie/supplier/Dublin/TonyWintersPainterDecorator/36502/

He's excellent.

While he's based in Stillorgan he covers lots of areas. When i lived in Sandyford I used him, gave him the house key etc, would highly recommend him. Living in Greystones now, and would still use him.
    ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 51 ✭✭Opus_One

Great, thanks Cocker5.
    cocker5 wrote: »
    I've used this guy many times...

http://www.homewise.ie/supplier/Dublin/TonyWintersPainterDecorator/36502/

He's excellent.

While he's based in Stillorgan he covers lots of areas. When i lived in Sandyford I used him, gave him the house key etc, would highly recommend him. Living in Greystones now, and would still use him.
    ;)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 710 ✭✭✭Blandpebbles

Can recommend a family friend who has done great work in a number of houses recently. Quick, clean and very trustworthy. Great rates too.

Great. Please PM me their details. Thanks!
    Can recommend a family friend who has done great work in a number of houses recently. Quick, clean and very trustworthy. Great rates too.

• Registered Users Posts: 145 ✭✭nungesser

my uncle is a painter, he lives in Greystones, is very fairly priced, does an excellent job, and a job that will last, Paul Edwards 287-3532, the guys at Bradys hardware use him all the time

• Advertisement

Just wanted to let everyone know that we went with Paul Edwards in the end, his quote was 40% cheaper than Tony Winters (also recommended), he came when he said he would, and did a great job. Very reliable. I would recommend him if anyone is looking for a painter in the area.

• Registered Users Posts: 5 rimce44

I now my friend from Greystones which is very good and reliable painter

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1 Maincoireland

Hi Paul Edwards has a small website that has a few testimonials and works done, for anyone needing painting or decorating or various other jobs done check out Maincoireland.
    Website sites.google.com/site/maincoireland/

Advertisement