Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

Drivers Seat Toyota Celica

Options
  • 16-10-2011 9:44pm
    Registered Users Posts: 105 ✭✭

Hi i was wondering does anybody know where i can find a drivers seat for a 97 toyota celica.
    Ive checked all the local breakers yards and the usual donedeal etc. But cant find one with the same design as whats in mine. It appears there different designs for each style of car ie. 1.8 2.0 gt etc. I have the 1.8.
    If not how difficult is it to put the cover from mine onto one of the seat i found with the different design?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5 domahoney

I might have your match. I have full set interior for sale from a '96 1.8 ST. Don't have photos right now, but it's the same as this
    >>>>>>>>>. celica-st-coupe-interior2-rosegibson.jpg

Will upload actual photos soon. All in very good condition.

• Registered Users Posts: 105 ✭✭Menapians

domahoney wrote: »
    I might have your match. I have full set interior for sale from a '96 1.8 ST. Don't have photos right now, but it's the same as this
    >>>>>>>>>.
    Will upload actual photos soon. All in very good condition.

they're a match alright i got a set of beams seats haven't put them in yet if you'd be interested in a swap. they're the same seat but with red instead of that bluey colour. i would prefer to have the original colour

Na i'm just lookin 2 sell these. Preferably the lot together. 2 front seats and the back seats.

Na i'm just lookin 2 sell these. Preferably the lot together. 2 front seats and the back seats.

how much would you be looking for

€375. There in fairly good condt. Far better looking than the beams in my opinion...

• Advertisement

€375. There in fairly good condt. Far better looking than the beams in my opinion...

Ya i agree only got them because they're better that the plain ones and thats all i could find. I think il have to pass all i need is the drivers seat the others would just be thrown in with the beams seats. thanks for offering

Have few other bits if you need anything else. Car was hit on the front but every else if perfect.

Have few other bits if you need anything else. Car was hit on the front but every else if perfect.

much damage to the left front fog? what colour is it. I have some damage on my rear quarter panel

It was hit on front left so no fog light! Rear quarters are fine. Engine already sold. It's silver ..

It was hit on front left so no fog light! Rear quarters are fine. Engine already sold. It's silver ..

ah mines black. engine is perfect in mine only got it reconditioned a few months ago. il let u know if theres anything else that i might need

• Advertisement
Advertisement