Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Ok, I'm sad

Options
  • 16-10-2011 9:00pm
    Registered Users Posts: 128 ✭✭

Officially.

Meet the new car:

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 30,746 ✭✭✭✭Galvasean

Pretty slick IMO

• Registered Users Posts: 128 ✭✭Allosaur

Galvasean wrote: »
    Pretty slick IMO
    It was fate.
    It's Registration plate reads BIG####
    It's a SEAT Alhambra
    My favourite dinosaur is of course an Allosaurus

Hence BIG AL.

Oh, and I can fit the two kids the Mrs, the Husky the Staffie and lurcher, a crate a dog scooter and all of the camping gear and a circus troop of midgets in the back. All without banging elbows or cutting off circulation.

Colour me happy.:D

• Administrators, Computer Games Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 32,171 Admin ✭✭✭✭✭Mickeroo

Allosaur wrote: »

Oh, and I can fit the two kids the Mrs, the Huskey the Staffie and lurcher, a crate a dog scooter and all of the camping gear and a circus troop of midgets in the back. All without banging elbows or cutting off circulation.

Which would equate to the amount of stuff an Allosaurus could fit in it's stomach if I'm not mistaken :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 128 ✭✭Allosaur

Mickeroo wrote: »
    Which would equate to the amount of stuff an Allosaurus could fit in it's stomach if I'm not mistaken :pac:
    Depends on the exact number and height of Midget. A standard height/weight and number per troop, then yes. It could. However if one allows for a standard deviation of 10% - 12% then, unfortunatly no. Unless you either get a smaller troop or thinner midgets.

• Administrators, Computer Games Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 32,171 Admin ✭✭✭✭✭Mickeroo

Allosaur wrote: »
    Depends on the exact number and height of Midget. A standard height and number per troop, then yes. It could. However if one allows for a standard deviation of 10% - 12% then, unfortunatly no. Unless you either get a smaller troop or thinner midgets.

*Hurried calculations* My god, he's right!!:eek:

• Advertisement
Advertisement