Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Jeep Trials. Jeep Wrangler. HELP!!

Options
  • 16-10-2011 7:19pm
    Registered Users Posts: 25

My older brother has a Jeep wrangler that I am planning on buying for trials.. I don't know much about mechanics but I do know that the Jeep is virtually invincible except for the prop shaft which commonly breaks on the back axle. Anyone have an ideas on how to fix this so it cannot break/doesn't break so easily? BTW the Jeep is already equipped with roll cage, harnesses etc. and by Jeep trials I mean we will be driving through stakes set in a quarry on hills, jumps or various other off-road tasks. Thanks :D

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,467 ✭✭✭h3000

ciath wrote: »
    My older brother has a Jeep wrangler that I am planning on buying for trials.. I don't know much about mechanics but I do know that the Jeep is virtually invincible except for the prop shaft which commonly breaks on the back axle. Anyone have an ideas on how to fix this so it cannot break/doesn't break so easily? BTW the Jeep is already equipped with roll cage, harnesses etc. and by Jeep trials I mean we will be driving through stakes set in a quarry on hills, jumps or various other off-road tasks. Thanks :D

There is a 4x4 forum here on boards, you might get a better answer there.

0118 999 881 999 119 725 3

Advertisement