Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Polish solicitor in limerick/clare

Options
  • 16-10-2011 5:29pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 240 ✭✭

Hi does anyone know of a polish solicitor based anywhere in clare or limerick or close by. Has to be polish as its for an issue in poland.

Thanks in advance

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 76 ✭✭abyss

Tommy: I don't belive you can got easily good polish solicitor based in Ireland. Better solution (in my opinion) is hire one in Poland (some of them are quite good in English). Requirements for solicitors in Poland are quite strong: http://www.zawodowe.com/Radca_prawny_-_jak_zostac_315 and usually if somebody can meet them don't want to loose his high position and leave the country.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 240 ✭✭tommyl2010

yes i understand :( if you had time would it possible for you to see can you find an email address for a solicitor in czestochowa. I've googled it but its obviously all in polish :(

• Registered Users Posts: 76 ✭✭abyss

Tommyl2010, check private message. There are informations for you.

Advertisement