Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Phantom not giving out prizes!!!

Options
  • 15-10-2011 9:13pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,357 ✭✭✭

This post is a last resort, Firstly I know its a small/token prize, movie passes won on pure morning, but as its the second time its happened to me in the last four months Im taking a principle on this..
    I won vue movie passes about 3 weeks ago and Charlotte rang me that day to tell me that someone will be in touch the following day to get details.. No one rang so a week later I rang them and the receptionist told me they dont have any passes in the office but she will get the producer to call me within the next 2 days and it will be sorted.. Anywhoo, no one called so I waited.. The exact same story happened me about 4 months ago and I never recieved the movie passes at all. So I rang them again on Thursday and the same receptionist pawned me off with the producer will definately call me on Friday. Anywhoo,have a guess no one called.
    Maybe I might get a result on this forum, Phantom have been good to me over the yrs but this small stuff is annoying and Id consider not ever texting into them again.

Comments

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 32,865 ✭✭✭✭MagicMarker

I won tickets to a gig once but they wanted me to travel all the way into town to collect them!

Fuck that shit.

• Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 11,358 Mod ✭✭✭✭lordgoat

I've won a few things on phantom and never had any issues with it.

Richie McCormack posts on here and will respond to you i'm sure.

• Registered Users Posts: 35 chamaid

I won a cd but had to send in an SAE to get it. self addressed evelope for the kids who dont do snail mail

• Registered Users Posts: 10 JohnCaddell

chamaid, I'm surprised to hear that, we usually post out prizes, unless it's like, a canoe or something. Was this recently?

hawkelady, while I'm here, did you get sorted out?

Cheers

John

• Registered Users Posts: 1,357 ✭✭✭hawkelady

Hi John. Yes I did. You don't have movie passes anymore but I got a substitute prize delivered yesterday and I'm very happy with it. Took me a few calls to get something though but fair play. All worked out in the end!
    Btw I find the sae story to be dodgy. All the times I won things on phantom I've never been asked to do that, maybe things are getting tight

• Advertisement
Advertisement