Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

ford mondeo mk3 2001 saloon interior

Options
  • 15-10-2011 4:44pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 20

hi all. i have a ford mondeo mk3 2001. this is a saloon model with the standard interior and a 1.8 petrol engine. i am looking to upgrade from standard material to a full leather set. would anyone know how i can go about this.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 15,507 ✭✭✭✭vectra

Simple

Just buy this lot >> http://www.adverts.ie/car-parts-accessories/mondeo-mk2-leather-interior/284257

Rip out your own interior and fit this

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20 jbkilkenny

it says that is for a mk2 mine is a mk3 which it says wont work. exactly wat im after but incorrect type. thanks. if the right set is bout and is nice and in good/ excellent condition for the right price im interested. my car does not have the heated seat function so thats not priority. either get that later or not at all.

• Registered Users Posts: 51,141 ✭✭✭✭bazz26

Try Traynors, they are a massive scrap dealer with a place up North and they usually deliver in the Republic. A Mondeo with leather interior would probably be more common there than here.

that set is better but if it is within Ireland it keep life easy.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 13,822 ✭✭✭✭EPM

EPM wrote: »
    That won't fit either:p

would you know of somewhere i can get this. the cheaper the better. wouldnt even mind............ free. if anyone has one wasting space i will take it off ypur hands. black set only pls. still want style and comfort.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,822 ✭✭✭✭EPM

Leather seats are in demand for Mondeos. Easy and popular mod so you'll have to pay for your luxury I'm afraid.

Traynors and eBay are probably best.

have those on the go and awaiting results. but still its a recession every little helps :P thanks all for great advice. if anyone comes past a nice clean set no heater mode needed as car dosent have function and once their not worn or ripped to a thread message me and we talk business.

EPM wrote: »
    That won't fit either:p

Didn't see the estate part.
    These will fit Saloon Leather

£400 delivered to Ireland

• Advertisement

400 yoyos. i could buy the leather and hand stitch them for that .:eek::eek::eek::eek: my favorite words here are Ireland cheap and correct. not to mention sexy

jbkilkenny wrote: »
    400 yoyos. i could buy the leather and hand stitch them for that .:eek::eek::eek::eek: my favorite words here are Ireland cheap and correct. not to mention sexy

LOL
    Knock down a few cows then and work away :D

• Registered Users Posts: 170 ✭✭Mikko Mallikas

A facelift interior will not fit a pre facelift car, a hatchback or estate interior won´t fit a saloon, have a look here http://www.talkford.com/forum/89-ford-mondeo-mk3-2000-2007/ for more info.

• Registered Users Posts: 144 ✭✭mark085

can any1 please tell me were the bonnet switch is on an 02 mondeo

mark085 wrote: »
    can any1 please tell me were the bonnet switch is on an 02 mondeo

Flick the Ford badge over on your grill and insert/turn the key. You may have to press slightly on the bonnet while turning the key

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRQyKArdSWSayZTfHubBFxU5y5f9NhEuy_dcjgha-jbwYGlSAMPCp8-69we

yes but this is not the actual bonnet swith is it ? i need to test the alarm and i read that the bonnet switch has to be pressed 8 times in 10 seconds and i cannot press this

hi all will http://cars.donedeal.ie/for-sale/carextras/2716500 work on a 01 mondeo lx saloon. thanks

• Registered Users Posts: 10,484 ✭✭✭✭guil

yes but this is not the actual bonnet swith is it ? i need to test the alarm and i read that the bonnet switch has to be pressed 8 times in 10 seconds and i cannot press this
    i have a 02 mondeo and don't know of any bonnet switch, i can tell yoou though that if the car is locked and you open the bonnet with the key, the alram will go off

• Registered Users Posts: 7,483 ✭✭✭maidhc

Open the bonnet, and it is under there on the slam panel.

thanks for the reply, can you tell me what the slam panel is? are u talking about the keyhole behind the badge?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 309 ✭✭Gate Automation

in other way, what extras you fit in your mk3 mondeo ?

I have 2002 ZETEC and I fit:

-foot light
    -auto dimming mirror
    -white clock from ST220 with trip computer
    -heated seats
    -cruise control
    -lamp for back seats
    -ESP
    -VNR 9000 (but i can't get UK/IRE MAP in reasonable price)
    -daylight (but i don't use)

Advertisement