Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Singer in Waterford Looking for band or Acoustic duet

Options
  • 15-10-2011 2:53am
    Registered Users Posts: 41

My name is Jamie, I have sand for a red hot chili pepper tribute band and other cover bands. I then moved on to playing gigs on my own with my ipod playing back up tracks and other gigs with my cousin playing acoustic guitar and backup vocals, I made good money in Wexford but am now looking for somethin in Waterford. Let me know if any one is interested in any kind of set up in any genre!!! Cheers!!

taekwondonut@hotmail.com

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 15,065 ✭✭✭✭Malice

For anyone wondering why this thread was closed, please refer to the forum charter, specifically this point:
    If you're looking for a singer to join your band or if you're a singer looking to join a band please create a thread in the Bands & Musicians forum.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement