Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Flexirent in Harvey Normans

Options
  • 15-10-2011 2:07am
    Registered Users Posts: 4,085 ✭✭✭

Here's the deal guys,

I am in college and tonight the screen on my laptop died, I really need a computer for my course work, but I was banking on the fact that my computer would last until my grant came through.

So I was thinking of seeing if I could get a laptop on flexirent in Harvey Normans?
    Does anyone have any experience with this and will they even let me have it as a student, I could definately make the payments every month, I have no other debt, have never taken out a loan and never really planned to until I get a mortgage. I do have savings but I don't really want to go near them as I don't know when my grant will come through so I want to keep that for a real emergency. The flexirent looks really good, a bit too good...

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 33,519 ✭✭✭✭dudara

Moved to Banking & Insurance & Pensions

dudara

• Registered Users Posts: 339 ✭✭DaveJac

I have a laptop on flexirent was just back to work a few weeks after being unemployed nearly a year have a credit union loan only about 3 grand, only thing i had to do was pay the first mounth up front, get a text reminder 2 days before money is due out which can be handy

Advertisement