Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Jumbletown

Options
  • 14-10-2011 7:33pm
    Registered Users Posts: 66 ✭✭

Hey guys,

im sellign some lovely old Toys of mine on Jumbletown, i really would love to see them go to some one with a small child that will appericate them like i did!
    I put up old girly wardrobes and Bedroom furniture last year and was delighted when some one wanted to take them for their little girls room
    how ever when they got here, it was obvious that they were just taking them to sell on.

How can you stop this from happenign again?

Iv put up a few items already and a couple have people started commenting straight away, when i went into their profile they had left over 250 comments.
    seems a bit dodgey?

any one know any tips or tricks?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 18,268 ✭✭✭✭uck51js9zml2yt

try the likes of magicmum.com and roller coaster and stipulate that they are available free to regular posters.

Advertisement