Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

sitrep magazine

Options
  • 14-10-2011 7:27pm
    Registered Users Posts: 3,269 ✭✭✭

just wondering has a new edition of this come out or is the magazine not being run anymore
    Tagged:

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 365 ✭✭The_ChiefDUB

Issue 3 is almost ready - we've had some delays on this issue of the mag unfortunately but a lot of work has been put in to issue 3 and there is no chance of us just letting this thing slide away on us.
    SitRep isn't a business or a full-time job for any of us - it's a hobby - so like any hobby it unfortunately has to play second fiddle to real life. And when production delays then conspire against you as well that can mean not getting things out when we would like to. We'll be announcing the next issue's release on our Facebook page very soon (I'm hoping in the next couple of days but I'll have to see how that pans out).

• Registered Users Posts: 3,269 ✭✭✭stigmau5

Issue 3 is almost ready - we've had some delays on this issue of the mag unfortunately but a lot of work has been put in to issue 3 and there is no chance of us just letting this thing slide away on us.
    SitRep isn't a business or a full-time job for any of us - it's a hobby - so like any hobby it unfortunately has to play second fiddle to real life. And when production delays then conspire against you as well that can mean not getting things out when we would like to. We'll be announcing the next issue's release on our Facebook page very soon (I'm hoping in the next couple of days but I'll have to see how that pans out).

good to here that as i think its a great mag and i am glad to hear it is not ending thanks for the info and best of luck with it in the future bud :)

• Registered Users Posts: 3,901 ✭✭✭T4RGET

phew :)

• Registered Users Posts: 578 ✭✭✭Danin

Hi Everyone,

Just to let you know that Issue 3 is up

• Registered Users Posts: 515 ✭✭✭Carentan Killer

I have to say I think its a great mag check it out those that haven't taken a read/look of it yet

Great job on it guys!
    I am Looking forward to future Issues :)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 578 ✭✭✭Danin

Please anyone that has 2min could you please vote for Sitrepmagazine under News Blog/Website in the 2011 awards found here cheers http://www.ai-mag.com/?page_id=585

• Registered Users Posts: 365 ✭✭The_ChiefDUB

Issue 5 of SitRep is online now at http://www.sitrepmagazine.com

Advertisement