Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Bush Family ,land purchase in Paraguay

Options
  • 14-10-2011 5:30pm
    Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 4

Actaullly the Bushs have bought property in Paraguay,senior bought 20,000 acres of land,while junior bought 60,000 acres.I thought it was strange myself when i found out about the purchase,i also know the Jesuits own a massive amount of land in paraguay since the late 1900s and we all know those cold bastards don't do anything unless there is a damn good reason.
    If you reserch you will find there is a strong connecton between the late Cardinal Spellman and the Bush family and with a little more research you will find that Spellman was put in place by the Jesuits.
    Something is definatly going on but,alas,most of us on this site and our families and other loved ones will be the last to know.Bring it on i say,My soul is ready for the journey,the next level if you like.The Bush family,the Sons of Loyola and all the other people like them,there going no where,they can't,all that exists for them is this three dimentional existence and they will do anything to survive in it,when their physical body ceases to exist,so do they,it's the price you pay for the life they lead.When you sell your soul,there IS no going back.

Comments

Advertisement