Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

El Hierro Eruption

Options
  • 14-10-2011 5:23pm
    Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 4

EL hierro in the Canary Islands looks likely to erupt and cause major problems wihin the next week or so,if it causes the unstable part of La palma to slide into the ocean,look out east coast of the united states,major ****ing Tsunami heading your way.
    Worst case scenario on this,the canary islands has a as yet unknown super volcano beneath it and on october 28th 2011.... KABOOOOM

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12,455 ✭✭✭✭Monty Burnz

• Registered Users Posts: 2,006 ✭✭✭Daithi 1

What a coincidence. :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 771 ✭✭✭seanmacc

Looks like someone is trying to start a panic and get a cheap holiday:pac:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,619 ✭✭✭fontanalis

Wasn't the end of october the "revised" date for the preacher in the US after the world didn't end in may? Someone else had a thread about something on the 28th of October aswell. Looks like it's the latest wrong date.

• Registered Users Posts: 22,766 ✭✭✭✭The Hill Billy

So, what is the conspiracy behind this? Kerry hoteliers trying to scare the bejaysus out of people going to the Canaries so they will 'staycation'?

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,205 ✭✭✭espinolman

I was watching a simulation of what happens on the internet today , if it slides , the tsunami comes up to Ireland and just keeps going right through this country , does'nt even stop , and takes everthing with it . :eek: :eek: :eek:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12,455 ✭✭✭✭Monty Burnz

espinolman wrote: »
    I was watching a simulation of what happens on the internet today , if it slides , the tsunami comes up to Ireland and just keeps going right through this country , does'nt even stop , and takes everthing with it . :eek: :eek: :eek:

I don't think so. If it's the one I'm thinking of, we get a minor splash. It's the East Coast of the US that takes a big hit. Could you post the link for the simulation you watched?

• Registered Users Posts: 18,144 ✭✭✭✭namloc1980

So what exactly is the conspiracy theory here? Shouldn't this be in the Geography forum?

• Registered Users Posts: 6,696 ✭✭✭Jonny7

Well Hugo Chavez accused the US of using HAARP to cause the Haiti earthquake

So maybe the US are using it here to .. *spins wheel*... get Strauss Kahn with a tsunami

• Registered Users Posts: 19,976 ✭✭✭✭humanji

This isn't a conspiracy. If there is one related to it, PM me and I'll reopen the thread.

• Advertisement
This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement