Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Toy Shops

Options
  • 14-10-2011 4:46pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 17

Apologies if this has been discussed already. I couldn't find any reference to it.

I am looking for a toy shop on Dublin city centre south-side. Specifically, I am looking for some games-workshop Warhammer 40K stuff. I believe the Art & Hobby shop in Stephen's Green has a few bits, but not much.

Any ideas, or is the games-workshop store in Temple Bar the closest to that side of the city?
    Tagged:

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 76 ✭✭hamstercrusher

Its not the southside but there is a warhammer shop over near Jervis street across the road from the Morrison hotel, but if you were looking in the temple bar area its just 5minutes away form it they have everything you want in there.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 17 Patatronic

Thanks hamstercrusher. I thought that might be the closest one all right.

I was hoping HMV, Game, or Argos might have had a few pieces knocking about too. :-/

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,114 ✭✭✭doctor evil

Nimble fingers in Stillorgan any good? Unless you mean computer games

Advertisement