Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

What team do you follow and why ?

Options
  • 14-10-2011 11:39am

Im not sure if this was done before but i just thought it would be interesting to see.

Im a Flyers fan mainly due to alot of family coming from Philadelphia. My uncle used to send Jerseys over to me from there.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,645 ✭✭✭krissovo

Flames, Lived near Calgary for a few years in the 90's so naturally followed the Flames.

I have a soft spot for the Rangers especially the fans as I work in NY a fair bit and get to see a few games each year.

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 47,803 Mod ✭✭✭✭cyberwolf77

Sabres fan, second generation fan so it's in my blood. Plus my sister has contributed future third generation fans.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,946 ✭✭✭red_ice

Avalanche and Bruins. Only started supporting the Bruins 2 or so years ago, got in the season before they won, so im not a glory hunter!

• Registered Users Posts: 3,779 ✭✭✭Ping Chow Chi

*Panthers and the Pens

*Nottingham Panthers that is ;)

Advertisement