Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Thomann Pro Achat Line

Options
  • 14-10-2011 4:17am
    Registered Users Posts: 254 ✭✭

been using a couple of rigs of late with thomann Proline gear and I must say I am well impressed by them!

for about half the price of the equivalent Turbosound rig you are getting 99% of the quality!

any one else on here used them?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,066 ✭✭✭hans aus dtschl

been using a couple of rigs of late with thomann Proline gear and I must say I am well impressed by them!

for about half the price of the equivalent Turbosound rig you are getting 99% of the quality!

any one else on here used them?

99% is a large figure... When you say equivalent Turbosound rig, do you mean Floodlight, Aspect, Impact, Compact, Milan, or what range?

I would suspect that in your remaining 1% of quality you're squeezing in the more irrelevant things like THD, Freq Response, Dispersion Angles, Efficiency and Colouration...

• Registered Users Posts: 254 ✭✭BigDaddyCan

99% is a large figure... When you say equivalent Turbosound rig, do you mean Floodlight, Aspect, Impact, Compact, Milan, or what range?

I would suspect that in your remaining 1% of quality you're squeezing in the more irrelevant things like THD, Freq Response, Dispersion Angles, Efficiency and Colouration...

comparing the Milan range to equivalent Achat stuff they really isn't much between them! granted the turbosound might have a wider freq range or a wider dispersion angle but aside from audiophiles like us, most wouldn't notice these differences!

I must say hats off to thomann with these! if they are eq'd right they can sound great!

Advertisement