Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Wheres the American Eagle seller in Dublin?

Options
  • 14-10-2011 12:25am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 168 ✭✭

Wheres the American Eagle seller in Dublin?

A friend of mine from the sticks told me he wants to call an American eagle selling shop near temple bar. trying to find it online!! Any one know where it is?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 553 ✭✭✭mysteries1984

To the best of my knowledge there are no American Eagle stores here - but there are a lot of knock-offs around. I'd avoid.

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 9,720 Mod ✭✭✭✭Twee.

You cannot get American Eagle in Ireland.
    Please do not post any places that sell fake AE. Counterfeiting is illegal and will not to be encouraged on this forum, as stated in the charter.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 594 ✭✭✭chickenbutt

You can order AE on their website, they ship to Ireland now.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,814 ✭✭✭Nemanja91

Maybe they are getting confused with American Apparel.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,435 ✭✭✭solerina

You can order AE on their website, they ship to Ireland now.

American eagle have been shipping to Ireland for at least 4/5 years, they are excellent and the goods arrive within one week, the only issue is the postage is very expensive so its only worth it if you order a good few item at once.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 594 ✭✭✭chickenbutt

solerina wrote: »
    American eagle have been shipping to Ireland for at least 4/5 years, they are excellent and the goods arrive within one week, the only issue is the postage is very expensive so its only worth it if you order a good few item at once.

I think it is a flat rate of 11 or 12 euro? Still, worth it if you buy a couple of things at once. They usually always have sales, too. Just had a 50% off clearance one.

• Registered Users Posts: 153 ✭✭dresstoimpress

I think it is a flat rate of 11 or 12 euro? Still, worth it if you buy a couple of things at once. They usually always have sales, too. Just had a 50% off clearance one.

Would you get caught for customs?
    http://www.ae.com/web/help/international.jsp?topic=15
    It says on there website shipping is 50$, is there a way around that?

Advertisement