Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Environmental/Earth science work experience?

Options
  • 13-10-2011 9:39pm
    Registered Users Posts: 5

Hi! I was thinking of going back to college and doing an environmental/earth science course next year. Im a year out of school and have already did a full year in another course but dropped out. I was just wondering is there any where that I could get work/experience/volunteer to see if i would actually like and be good at it. Any help would be much appreciated :D

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,803 ✭✭✭El Siglo

Try your local county council they should be useful, I know a girl that did a month of work with them looking at volatile organic compounds. It was unpaid but still experience. You could also email a university department (e.g. TCD Centre for the Environment) see if they would allow you to get some experience. It's really all up to you so long as you're willing to work without pay.

Advertisement