Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Omnium Gatherum New World Shadows

Options
  • 13-10-2011 7:16pm
    Registered Users Posts: 763 ✭✭✭

Has anyone head this new album, it's class and it's also on my list of absolute favourite albums of 2011. I think the riffs, guitar playing is brilliant and the album puts the new In Flames to real shame. The new In Flames is pretty good, but it's nowhere near as class as New World Shadows. Out of all the nine songs, there are no duff songs on the entire album. I also think this album blows the likes of Machine Head, Mastodon and other new metal albums out of the water in terms of the catchiness of the songs, the riffs, guitar sound and of course the incredible musicianship as well. The vocals are great, but they are hard to make out what the vocalist is singing, but still they are enjoyable enough. The instrumental track 'Watcher of The Skies' is fantastic and extremely memorable.

Advertisement