Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Meteor Billpay - Check Usage

Options
  • 13-10-2011 4:08pm
    Registered Users Posts: 5,358 ✭✭✭

Just wonder doesn't anyone know how I can check my data usage on my phone? They list the text and phone shortcuts on their site and you text it to 50104 to check your current minutes and texts remaining. But I can't find one to check data usage. The meteor site is suffering with some problems so I'm not able to check through there like I usually do.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,275 ✭✭✭evolutionqy7

DubDJ wrote: »
    Just wonder doesn't anyone know how I can check my data usage on my phone? They list the text and phone shortcuts on their site and you text it to 50104 to check your current minutes and texts remaining. But I can't find one to check data usage. The meteor site is suffering with some problems so I'm not able to check through there like I usually do.

If you have Android you can download the app. If you cant. Just ring customer care?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,752 ✭✭✭flyingsnail

text "data balance" to 50104

• Registered Users Posts: 8,324 ✭✭✭chrislad

You can actually just text 'balance' to 50104 and that will give you minutes, texts and data, as well as international minutes (if you have any)

• Registered Users Posts: 970 ✭✭✭dr ro

Nokia store data app available too.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,358 ✭✭✭DubDJ

Thanks for the help lads. I have an iPhone so no official app either. Was using Consume and it just stopped working. So now i've to do it through their website.

Thanks!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 10,799 ✭✭✭✭DrumSteve

Text balance data to 50104 also...

Advertisement