Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Female bouncer required

Options
  • 13-10-2011 3:48pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 14

Hi does any one know where i can get in contact with a female bouncer for an event i am running? any help appreciated. if someone sees this and wants work pm. thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,209 ✭✭✭black & white

The Shannon Knights used to employ one, maybe they still do. Might be worth while giving them a buzz ?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,484 ✭✭✭The Snipe

Sword/G4S Security

Edit, Also, Contact Fran at Futurama Events, He should have one.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,092 ✭✭✭CiaranMT

Angel Lane had one the last time I was in there.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 10,259 ✭✭✭✭Melion

The Shannon Knights used to employ one, maybe they still do. Might be worth while giving them a buzz ?

Still do. If the person wants to PM me i could put them in contact with her.

• Registered Users Posts: 474 ✭✭LadyTBolt

Melion wrote: »

+1 for this girl

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,810 ✭✭✭phill106

Surely the job is open to both men and women, wouldn't want to be discriminating now would you? :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 937 ✭✭✭Icky Thump

For what its worth i have no problem watching Women undress if thats the concern :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,911 ✭✭✭aN.Droid

phill106 wrote: »
    Surely the job is open to both men and women, wouldn't want to be discriminating now would you? :)

I would assume this is for watching over the women's lavatory.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,717 ✭✭✭pappyodaniel

Limericks wrote: »
    I would assume this is for watching over the women's lavatory.

original?v=mpbl-1&px=-1

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14 nervoususer

hi tried g4s and they didnt sound too positive, said he might have 1 girl, whats futurama events?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 25,560 ✭✭✭✭Kess73

If the woman who works/worked at the Shannon Knights has a first name that starts with M, then I would add a +2 to Lady TBolt's +1. :)

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 10,259 ✭✭✭✭Melion

Kess73 wrote: »
    If the woman who works/worked at the Shannon Knights has a first name that starts with M, then I would add a +2 to Lady TBolt's +1. :)

Nope, starts with an E

• Registered Users Posts: 25,560 ✭✭✭✭Kess73

Nope, starts with an E

Not who I am thinking of then. :)

• Registered Users Posts: 2,361 ✭✭✭Itsdacraic

Nope, starts with an E

Like all good nights

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,065 ✭✭✭crazygeryy

Itsdacraic wrote: »
    Like all good nights