Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Haunted House

Options
  • 13-10-2011 2:48pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 9

Hey
    im not sure where this is supposed to go cause i didnt see a halloween section ...
    But i heard on the radio theres like this haunted house opening up for halloween which is supposed to be real fun over halloween but when i tried to google it ... the results were just stupid ..
    anyone know the name of the website? on the radio is sounded like:
    (farm~something)
    but thats no help cause i cant remember the bit after farm.
    its not the Ghostbus if you guys are wondering its like a walking around haunted house. i think cause thats what it said on the radio..
    Thanks if you guys can help i would apretiate it :)

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 8,644 ✭✭✭Milly33

Your not thinking of the Nightmare Realm by any chance mind you tis in cork and tralee only as far as i know

• Registered Users Posts: 280 ✭✭Ruth KPS

The Nightmare Realm is the only one I can think of too, it happens every year in Tralee and Cork. It's a huge building, where in every section you have something else to 'scare' you.

I went to Tralee last year, we had a clown chase us with a chainsaw, there was a scene from the exorcist where Emily Rose jumps up out of the bed ( it looks like she's chained to it ) and starts screaming in your face, a room filled with bloodied body bags hanging from the ceiling, people grabbing our feet as we walked, a circular pitch dark room with people touching our legs, necks etc and we can't see them.. then the actors kidnapped one of the guys we were with, and kept him in a cage for about half an hour.

It changes every year, so I have no idea what's there this year.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9 Shlid

Ruth KPS wrote: »
    The Nightmare Realm is the only one I can think of too, it happens every year in Tralee and Cork. It's a huge building, where in every section you have something else to 'scare' you.

I went to Tralee last year, we had a clown chase us with a chainsaw, there was a scene from the exorcist where Emily Rose jumps up out of the bed ( it looks like she's chained to it ) and starts screaming in your face, a room filled with bloodied body bags hanging from the ceiling, people grabbing our feet as we walked, a circular pitch dark room with people touching our legs, necks etc and we can't see them.. then the actors kidnapped one of the guys we were with, and kept him in a cage for about half an hour.

Wow this place sounds awesome il check it up :)
    Thanks guys

• Registered Users Posts: 271 ✭✭meryem

Such kind of fun might have given some people heart attack for sure. :rolleyes:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 384 ✭✭ANSI

Shlid wrote: »
    Hey
    im not sure where this is supposed to go cause i didnt see a halloween section ...
    But i heard on the radio theres like this haunted house opening up for halloween which is supposed to be real fun over halloween but when i tried to google it ... the results were just stupid ..
    (farm~something)
    its not the Ghostbus if you guys are wondering its like a walking around haunted house. i think cause thats what it said on the radio..
    Thanks if you guys can help i would apretiate it :)
    This?
    seems a bit silly to me

• Advertisement

It's all just a bit of a laugh, it's not scary at all. It's a bit of fun when you live where we live with nothing to do Lol

• Registered Users Posts: 1,433 ✭✭✭MrMojoRisin

Hey

Sure it's Halloween in this forum the whole year round. :D
    (farm~something)

Lol - "farm." 'The Nightmare Farm'. :) Well, to be fair, it's as good as a farm. I know a few people who went to the Cork one and they said it's full of macabre creatures (or people) from room to room. A psycho clown, a sort of 'ghost girl', a demon-type yoke, a bloody chef and so on. They said the most unsettling thing about it all was the fact that some of the rooms were very dark. Like, they couldn't figure out where they were going, so one of them pulled out his mobile phone to act as a makeshift light (even though mobiles are supposed to be switched off for it).

There's CCTV throughout the building, so if you wandered off into the wrong corner, one of the security fellas would most likely appear and put you right.

It'd be funny if there was a scene with that fella with the gigantic mobile phone (from TV), the phone rings, and he answers it and roars, "YEAH, I CAN'T TALK NOW! I'M IN A SCARY HOUSE WITH A DEMON BLOKE!!"

Yup the security guys are there, also the actors will stop if your too scared, the girl I was with started crying at one stage :rolleyes: so the actor stopped and helped her onto the next section.

I agree the most unsettling thing is, in some parts you cannot see your hand in front of your face.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 28 johnwatt

I went to stay in the most haunted house in Wales, a trip I found on Groupon... thoroughly disappointing, not even any weird creaking noises!

• Registered Users Posts: 43 spikealmighty

farm leigh house?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,987 ✭✭✭Ziycon

there was a scene from the exorcist where Emily Rose jumps up out of the bed
    Are they not two different movies!?;)

Oh cr*p hahahaahahahaha! One of those days!! :D

• Registered Users Posts: 6,688 ✭✭✭kerash

Newbridge House and farm have 'Frightmare Farm' http://www.facebook.com/event.php?eid=107933899317282

Advertisement