Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Looking for a Life and Executive Coaching Course in Dublin

Options
  • 13-10-2011 2:03pm
    Registered Users Posts: 66 ✭✭

Hello,

I've decided to do a course in Life & Business Coaching (or Life & Executive Coaching) in Dublin.

I am kinda running out of time as most courses have already started a few weeks ago.

Looking online, I've found a few different courses, at quite different prices, which offer more or less the same content.

Considering the LECI (Life and Ececutive Coaching Institute) course, the MINDSTREAM one and also the PSG (Positive Success Group) one.

Also, since this area is highly unregulated, it is hard to tell which course meets the International standards best (again, you have the ECI - European Coaching Institute, and the ICF - International Coaching Federation).

Has anybody any reccomendation based on first hand experience?

Thanks!

Advertisement