Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

IRISH FIFA 12 CLUB LOOKING FOR PLAYERS

Options
  • 12-10-2011 11:46pm
    Registered Users Posts: 3

LOOKING FOR A COUPLE OF PLAYERS TO JOIN OUR TEAM,
    WE PLAY EVERY NIGHT,
    WE WORK HARD ON OUR PROS,
    WE LIKE TO PASS AND SPREAD THE BALL NOT JUST PASS IT FOR AN OPEN GOALL,
    ANYONE CAN JOIN AS LONG AS YOU HAVE A MIC,
    MSG ME OR POST YOUR GAMER TAG MINE IS ANTHONY7NINJAS

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 538 ✭✭✭Yapamillias

Hi lad post more details such as what positions are free....playing times...and if you play or need an ANY/GK etc. Im sure more people will respond. Clubs is decent like.

• Registered Users Posts: 82 ✭✭diddly3000

hi lads lookin for a club to play in, i play CAM, pro is 88 . i like to pass rather than shoot, get much more satisfaction from an assist than a goal. i always look for ball from defence, so im not always bombing forward like a headless chicken iv seen in so many games (like my current club..which only seem to play long bloody ball)
    im a gooner through and through, so if you hava a space for a AMC, then add me.
    psn: kn1ght_crawler84

CHEERS MICHAEL

PS. i have a headset, so teamwork is essential:D

• Registered Users Posts: 538 ✭✭✭Yapamillias

diddly3000 wrote: »
    hi lads lookin for a club to play in, i play CAM, pro is 88 . i like to pass rather than shoot, get much more satisfaction from an assist than a goal. i always look for ball from defence, so im not always bombing forward like a headless chicken iv seen in so many games (like my current club..which only seem to play long bloody ball)

CHEERS MICHAEL

This is an xbox club Diddy but you can find the largest fifa clubs website @ www.fvpa.co.uk

PS3 and Xbox recruitment threads and teams.

• Registered Users Posts: 29 eskoflip

diddly3000 wrote: »

CHEERS MICHAEL

This is an xbox club Diddy but you can find the largest fifa clubs website @ www.fvpa.co.uk

PS3 and Xbox recruitment threads and teams.
    Hi, I've just started playing virtual pro and can't figure out how to find a club with space. Can you add me? Tag is EskoFlip.

Advertisement